Some tools to help you along the way!
- mtDNA Community Package
A collection of two utilities (FastmtDNA and mtDNAble) to help with converting various
mtDNA file formats. Download the zip file and extract the contents to a folder you
can easily find. Run setup.exe to install the two programs. There will be two icons
on your desktop. Click the icon to run the program and then click on Help for instructions
on how to use the tool.
Change list: - May 14
- Disable fasta creation
- Filter output by range
- Added header line to mtDNAble + changed example
- Changed manual
- A "Copernican" Reassessment of the Human Mitochondrial DNA Tree from its Root
A link to the paper on "The American Journal of Human Genetics" website.
- The Reconstructed Sapiens Reference Sequence RSRS.FASTA
A link to the FASTA file for the Reconstructed Sapiens Reference Sequence.
- Compare the rCRS and the RSRS
This is a comparison of the Revised Cambridge Reference Sequence (rCRS) and the
Reconstructed Sapiens Reference Sequence (RSRS).
- NCBI samples utilized by mtDNA Community
This is the list of all NCBI numbers used by mtDNA Community.
- Human mtDNA Phylogeny
This is an xml version of the mtDNA Phylogeny.
© All Contents Copyright 2016 mtdnacommunity.org and Gene by Gene, Ltd.